After a long hiatus, under a strict deadline and impending rainy season I decided to tackle a bathroom, more specifically a modular shower stall. The challenges were to keep it a reasonable size for 190 +/- sq ft, retain usability of the original doors for fast packing, and utilize gravity fed pipes both in and out. [caption id="attachment_271" align="alignnone" width="225"] The Pits help get the shower pan and studs up.[/caption] I began with a pre-fab shower pan which I mounted on a base made...
Here are some pretty pictures from one of our boxouses in its fancy new location: [gallery type="slideshow" link="file" ids="236,235,234,233,232,231,225,226,227,228,229,230,224,223,222,221,219,218,217,216" orderby="rand"]
This was far more difficult than the pictures would imply... and that was before it got dark and we started driving down the street in West Oakland:) [gallery type="slideshow" ids="210,209,208,207,206,203,204,205" orderby="rand"]
[gallery link="file" ids="146,147,148,149,150,151,152,153,154,156,157,158,159,160,161,162,163,164,165,166,167,168,169,170,171,172" orderby="rand"]